I have been feeling underwater this week. I am so behind on everything, my house is a disaster, I am behind on some guest blogging posts I have committed too, staying at my parents on Wednesday which just messed up our routine, I have been finalizing my huge giveaway that is set to begin on Wednesday and oh I have an almost 8 month old. Can you say tired Mama?
I do have the cutest little trick or treater though, the tiredness is worth it.
- Make a daily schedule and stick to it. I really need to have a routine, I am staying up too late at night and waking up later and accomplishing nothing.
- Develop a blogging schedule. Pretty simple and I think it would help the underwater feeling. I would love to get some posts written in advance to have scheduled. Do you have a system that works for you!? I would love to hear about it.
- Buy a new glue gun. I have some exciting opportunities coming up and I need a better one, mine is small and simple.
- Newborn photo shoot for Oliver. I can't wait for this one! So excited to do photos like we did for Violet.
- Start super secret project for my friend Jen. I know she reads my blog so I can't tell you what it is but it is for her baby girl due in February.
- Finish up guest blog post and project for Mandy at Sugar Bee Crafts. Yes! Sugar Bee Crafts! I am so honored that I will be guest posting on her blog. I will let you know when it goes live.
- Clean my house. I am going to start one room at a time, I need to get organized. It is really driving me crazy.
- Finalize Jingle Jumble Giveaway. It goes live on Wednesday November 7, make sure you come by and enter!
- Work on stocking up Etsy shop.
And lastly on a personal and completely embarrassing note...would you be kind enough to vote for my hideous couch in a contest? Only for a new couch woud I post this picture.
So if you take pity on me having to sit on this awful, hideous and uncomfortable couch, could take a few seconds to click this link and like my couch so I can possibly win a new one? I have been scheming on how to afford a new one before Violet's first birthday because I do NOT want that hideous thing in the pictures.
How is that for a completely random blog post?